Zapier Facebook Lead Ads
A complete step-by-step guide on using Zapier and Facebook Lead Ads
If you’re looking for a way to automate your Facebook Lead Ads, Zapier is the perfect solution.
With Zapier, you can connect your Lead Ads to over 1,500 apps and services, so you can easily add leads to your CRM, send follow-up emails, or even create custom workflows.
Plus, our integration is completely free to use.
To get started, all you need to do is sign up for a free Zapier account and then connect your Facebook account.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to start creating zaps (automated tasks) that will save you time and help you close more deals.
Here are a few examples of what you can do with Zapier and Facebook Lead Ads:
- Add new leads to your CRM automatically
- Send follow-up emails to new leads
- Create custom workflows for your sales team
- Track lead activity in your CRM
If you’re ready to start automating your Facebook Lead Ads, sign up for a free Zapier account today
How to connect Facebook Lead Ads with Zapier
1) Log into your Zapier account and click the “Make a zap!” button in the top right corner.
2) In the “Choose a trigger” step, select “Facebook Lead Ads” from the list of options.
3) In the “Configure Facebook Lead Ads” step, connect your Facebook account and choose the page you want to pull leads from.
4) In the “Pick some sample data” step, Zapier will pull a lead from your selected Facebook page so you can test the connection.
5) In the “Do this…” step, choose how you want to save or use your new lead data. You can send it to an email list, CRM, or spreadsheet, for example.
6) In the “Test & review” step, send a test lead through your zap and make sure everything is working as expected.
7) Once you’re happy with your zap, turn it on and Zapier will start automatically sending new leads from Facebook into your chosen destination!
How to connect Zapier to a specific Facebook lead ads account in Business Manager
1. Log into your Facebook Business Manager account.
2. Click on the ‘Ads Manager’ tab from the left-hand menu.
3. Select the ‘Lead Ads’ option from the list of available ad types.
4. Click on the ‘Create Lead Ad’ button to start creating your lead ad campaign.
5. Fill out the necessary information for your lead ad campaign, including the campaign name, ad set name, and target audience.
6. Under the ‘Destination URL’ section, select the ‘ Zapier ‘ option from the drop-down menu.
7. Enter your Zapier URL in the field provided and click ‘OK’.
8. Finish creating your lead ad campaign and wait for it to go live.
9. Once your lead ad campaign is live, people who click on your ads will be redirected to Zapier where they can sign up for your offer.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully connected Zapier to your Facebook lead ad campaign.
How to use Zapier to send a Facebook Lead Ad to Google Sheets
Do you have a Facebook Lead Ad that you want to send to Google Sheets? Here’s how you can do it with Zapier:
1. Go to your Zapier dashboard and click “Make a New Zap!”
2. Choose “Facebook Lead Ads” as your trigger, and select the specificLead Ad you want to send to Google Sheets.
3. Now, choose “Google Sheets” as your action.
4. Select which spreadsheet and worksheet you want to send your data to, then map out the fields from your Lead Ad that you want to include in each column of your spreadsheet.
5.Finally, turn on your Zap and sit back while Zapier automatically sends
How to create a Facebook Ad Account to generate Leads
Assuming you already have a personal Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to create a Facebook Ad account:
1. Go to facebook.com/business and click Create an Ad Account.
2. Enter your business name, your name and contact information.
3. Choose your primary country and currency.
4. Accept the Terms of Service and hit Continue.
5. That’s it! Your Facebook Ad account is now created and you can start creating campaigns to generate leads from Facebook Ads.
What is a Facebook Lead Ad?
A Facebook lead ad is a type of advertising campaign that allows businesses to collect leads from potential customers on the social media platform. Lead ads are created in the Ads Manager tool, and they allow businesses to target specific audiences with their ads.
Lead ads contain a form that potential customers can fill out to express interest in your product or service. The information from the form is then sent to the business as a lead. Facebook lead ads can be an effective way to grow your customer base and generate sales leads.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create a Facebook Lead Ad Campaign:
1. Log into your Facebook Ads Manager account.
2. Click on ‘Create Campaign.’
3. Select ‘Lead Generation’ as your campaign objective.
4. Choose your target audience, budget, and schedule for your ad campaign.
5. Create your lead ad by choosing a format and adding images, text, and a call-to-action button.
6. Include a form in your lead ad that potential customers can fill out to express interest in your product or service.
7. Once you’re happy with your lead ad, click ‘Publish’ to make it live on Facebook. You may have to wait a few hours before Facebook approves your campaign. If Facebook does not approve your campaign, you can review why Facebook did not approve it and make the fixes and republish the campaign.
By following these steps, you can create an effective Facebook Lead Ad Campaign that will help you grow your business and generate sales leads.